[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:36:47 EDT 2017

Dave,

The pi was powered down without an orderly shutdown a couple of months ago.

It took me HOURS to fix the corrupted files on the SD card.

If you would like to take responsibility for this project, feel free to
step up.

Otherwise, just silently hit the delete key on emails in this thread.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <