[vcf-midatlantic] OT: my own Pi

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:26:02 EDT 2017

On Aug 22, 2017 7:15 PM, "Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic" <

> > your answer better offer a realistic reply other than 'No'
> >
> > I suppose you think work, family, VCFed stuff, etc. can all wait
because I
> > must go blink lights. :)
> >

> ​I know you put a smiley at the end of your reply,
> but you keep using the same excuses over n over, either make time and not
> excuses
>

> > You admitted in private msg. that what I learned from the Lego project *
> > is * blink-the-lights.
> >
> > Off to the gym.
> >

> ​true that's the vintage version, but you're the one that opted to buy the
> Pi Zero​

Why not build a simh computer with it?  My Pi Zero runs my PiDP8 quite
nicely, but even with the pidp8, it's very easy to hook a z19 terminal to a
PiZero, and then many museum exhibit can through simh look as if it's
connected to the computer...altair, HP mini, PDP8, PDP11, SWTPC, VAx, etc.
Seems the easiest most logical use for someone running a museum.  I have
directions on my site.
Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net