[vcf-midatlantic] Fake 7400-series memory

Dan Roganti ragooman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:01:08 EDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> http://www.righto.com/2017/08/inside-fake-ram-chip-i-found-something.html

if you noticed both part#'s end in '89'​
​I posted an article in Feb [see below] that discussed the notion of fake
parts
If you read the article, they interviewed a parts dealer which work
directly with the China dealers.
so you will always find fake parts, because the salvage business is not
perfect.
both links still work.

​

​