[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:31:40 EDT 2017

We are currently trying to install the shutdown button and associated
script, but couldn't install the script as we lost the ability to ssh into
the pi. So we can't power it down properly, we can't edit config files, and
we can't fix ssh without the monitor.

Bill Dudley

On Aug 23, 2017 8:30 AM, "Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic" <