[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Industrial 486 ISA Computer with 8 GB DOM, Ethernet, MS-DOS 6.22, Utils

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:30:16 EDT 2017

Description + pictures on the VC Forums:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?59315-FS-Industrial-486-ISA-Computer-with-8-GB-DOM-Ethernet-MS-DOS-6-22-Utils

This little box started life as an 8-port terminal and application server.
It came to me with only the CPU board, and a crashed hard disk that looked
like it had a plain DOS install on it anyway. I cleaned it up as described
in the forum thread, but I'm thinking I'll sell it as my PICMG box is
effectively the same thing but more flexible.

Thanks,
Jonathan