[vcf-midatlantic] FS: Industrial 486 ISA Computer with 8 GB DOM, Ethernet, MS-DOS 6.22, Utils

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:20:57 EDT 2017

On Herb's recommendation, I ran TESTFDC, a companion utility to ImageDisk,
and discovered that the floppy controller onboard the SBC can handle
single-density as well as double-density with 128 byte sectors at all data
rates. So, this would make a very nice little machine for imaging/writing
out old soft sector disks!

Thanks again, Herb, for prompting me to run TESTFDC!

Thanks,
Jonathan