[vcf-midatlantic] Monitor needed for museum

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Sat Aug 26 09:49:34 EDT 2017

Could I ask a question? How often does this happen? Ok, two questions...
what happens when the power goes off? (No talk about how reliable the
power is at IA.) Just pull the f%^&ing plug and reboot the Pi. It has a
journaling file system and will check the file system if needed. Why all
the fuss?
Occasionally it might be a good idea to make a copy of the uSD card as a
backup.
Jim

js at sdf.org