[vcf-midatlantic] Saturday museum report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Aug 27 22:38:31 EDT 2017

Not much happened yesterday. We had an ordinary amount of visitors including a 12-year-old who seemed genuinely interested + wanted the full tour.

I'm getting to be good at entering octal code on the HP-1000.

Roddy (art guy next door to us) is going to make some new signs for us around the campus.

Jeff B. brought over the 30-ft. white Ethernet cord that I ordered. We swapped out the gray cord that we borrowed from IXR and returned it to them. White one fits better (other was 25 ft., too short) and blends in better against our white walls.