[vcf-midatlantic] Saturday museum report

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 06:47:52 EDT 2017

Well this reminds me.  I didn't do a museum report for Aug 20th

So here it is...

My son Jeremy was working the InfoAge admissions desk and I covered the museum.

For a Sunday, this one was rather quiet. There were a couple of families and two gentlemen who worked at Dow Jones.  I hadn't worked a Sunday in a long while and this was a summer Sunday at the jersey shore with good weather.

One of the families was interesting.  They were a military veteran family.   The husband/father served in Korea during the 90's and was one of those hit by a bullet during one of North Korea's "let's mess with the south a little" episodes.   I thanked him for his service and showed them around.

Nothing else to report...

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen