[vcf-midatlantic] Saturday museum report

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:56:58 EDT 2017

Great suggestion.
Its so true.  Getting added to anything they might pass out would be
really strong.
I was asked recently at a front desk check in, why I was in town, and
told them about InfoAge, they did
know.  Most of them also have info in their room books with the local
sites to see and things to do,
InfoAge deserves to in those also.