[vcf-midatlantic] semi OT: BBC micro:bit on sale at Microcenter

Adam Michlin amichlin at swerlin.com
Tue Aug 29 17:04:26 EDT 2017

You might try:

https://www.microbit.co.uk/td/quick-start/

I'm not a big fan of the MicroBit so far, though. I find it to be a poor
substitute for the Raspberry Pi for programming instruction and a poor
substitute for the Arduino for science/electrical engineering
instruction. There is a valid point for the latter than the cost per
student is much less, though.

Best wishes,

    -Adam