[vcf-midatlantic] Very much OT: Bitcoin?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:11:44 EDT 2017

Does anyone have any experience with Bitcoin? I setup a bitcoin wallet, but
I don't have any bitcoin to deposit in it. I've tried using some of those
"Satoshi Faucets" but they give SO little, I haven't "earned" enough to
even put a fraction of a bitcoin in my account.

If someone wouldn't mind sending me a little bit of bitcoin so I can see
what the big deal is. My wallet ID is:

1NtEGyywbKdYmsb1rAafrUs32nGkCm8vyh

Thanks in advance for anyone who can send me a little bit.

Joe

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?