[vcf-midatlantic] Very much OT: Bitcoin?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:53:26 EDT 2017

been selling posters with bitcoin for almost 2 years.  offer is probably a
better way to put it no sales, but they used to feature my poster on
bitpay.com for a while.  problem is bitcoin has jumped so much, making my
poster a few thousand dollars.  I never changed the price.  Need to return
to it.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:08 PM, systems_glitch via vcf-midatlantic <