[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] DC-Area Workshop - September 16th and 17th - Middletown, MD

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:03:27 EDT 2017

All,

Since VCF can't do a workshop, due to facilities usage conflicts, this
fall, I'd like to offer to host a smaller workshop, at my house, in
Middletown, MD.

I have a 3-car detached garage of about 960ft^2 that we can use for the
purpose.  There is air conditioning, and a refrigerator, for drinks.  I
have plenty of power, and some table space.

Please bring yourselves, your projects, folding chairs, folding tables (if
you have them), and anything else that you might want.  We will provide
some drinks (but feel free to bring your favorite), and are willing to
order lunch, based on the requests of the attendees.

We have very limited space in the house, but talk to me, if you want to
stay the night.  There are hotels not so very far away.