[vcf-midatlantic] OT: WarGames: The Dead Code

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:33:00 EDT 2017

It's 2017, and I just found out about the sequel to the Original WarGames
movie. Apparently it came out in 2008. I found it a bit humorous, that up
in Canada running part of the power grid was Joshua (WOPR), it looked a bit
different than the first movie. Plus everything was cellphones and WiFi...
but no IMSAI 8080 or acoustic couplers, but they did do a pringles can WiFi
directional antenna booster.

The other kind of interesting thing, was that Philadelphia was the initial
target.
Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?