[vcf-midatlantic] Retro Related Metal Work

Henry S. Courbis info at reactivemicro.com
Fri Dec 1 00:27:31 EST 2017

Anyone here know of a cheap metal solution for a small U frame or thin
walled tube for a chassis project?  It would need to be something about
3.5"  x 2.5" x 10".  I will also need an end plate with some holes cut out
that can mount to the chassis.

Thin steel and a break would work also I believe however I don't want to do
the work.  If interested in the work let me know.

Thanks!

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support