[vcf-midatlantic] Retro Related Metal Work

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:18:36 EST 2017

When I made my replica of the Popular Electronics Cyclops, I couldn't manage to get access to a drill press or box-and-pan break.
I finally used cut2Size metals:

https://www.cut2sizemetals.com/

I was very pleased with their work.  You can see the results here:

http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/cyclops/index.html

Look on the "Collecting Parts" page too.  The parts they made matched my drawing exactly and also (of course) fit the vintage chassis parts exactly.

As a quick aside, I just bought (last weekend) a small drill press and I'm looking forward to putting it to use.

Bill S.