[vcf-midatlantic] MOBIDIC replica project

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:39:07 EST 2017

For some reason, I feel compelled to tackle the creation of a small
microprocessor (Arduino, etc.) emulator for the MOBIDIC. I found technical
specifications for the MOBIDIC 7A and discovered just how different it was
to modern computing architecture. Interesting stuff. It's kind of fun
learning about things like a Hollerith Constant for character storage, and
its implementation in the MOBIDIC.

Learn something new everyday... :)