[vcf-midatlantic] MOBIDIC replica project

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 18:05:44 EST 2017

What kind of amuses me a bit is that the acronym has since been used by
several different companies for different products. IBM had a product with
that name, Drupal has a theme, another product called MOBIle
Decision-making In the Cloud... LOL

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 4:21 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> I'll start gathering all of the articles and documentation that I
> accumulated from the book research. Some is digital, some is in print.
>

> On Dec 1, 2017 4:12 PM, "Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic" <
>
> > That's what I was wondering. It'll help to have some sort of "Hello
> World"
> > program for the MOBIDIC. But, it's supposed to have 17 modes of
> operation.
> > Perhaps being able to engage those modes will be a good start.
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Dave Wade via vcf-midatlantic <
> >
> > > Sadly, I would have thought any replica really needed some working
> > > software, does any survive?

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?