[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus stuff already covered

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 1 19:59:03 EST 2017

Some people are not looking at the list of stuff that is already covered on
my Google sheet. There are certain things that are already covered and at
the party site. Maybe I gotta copy and paste in e-mails? All of this is
covered in my info doc as well as my shopping list etc.

For example all of this is at the site already:
Item Quantity
Plates 130
Cups-styrofoam 10
Cups-hot 110
Solo 175
Solo-mini 15
Napkins 100
K-cups-coffee 40
K-Cups-chocolate 20
Sugar packets 300
Sucralose 500
Utensils 300
Tea 100
Coffee bags 50
Straws 50
Coffee Strainers 30
There is an ice machine there.
There is a hot water dispenser.
There is a "regular" coffee machine.
We are bringing VCF's Keurig machine (dunkin coffee, hot chocolate, many
other flavors)
There is a big freezer, and two refrigerator/freezer combos.
I'm bringing my grill with two propane tanks.
I will send the Info doc out again and send another e-mail with what we
need.