[vcf-midatlantic] Commodore in Trooper, PA??

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:29:34 EST 2017

I just talked to the guy. He says there are like 3-4 PET’s (CBM 8032) at
the site.  As well as some other software, “lots” of floppy disks, etc. Not
sure what someone who’s likely never used 5.25” floppies considers a LOT.
LOL

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 6:33 PM William Sudbrink via vcf-midatlantic <

> Ah, missed that thread somehow.  To quote Emily Litella, "Never mind".

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?