[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus food we need

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:42:02 EST 2017

We'll be in early evening on Friday, so we can help grab anything that
absolutely must be purchased, even if it's last-minute :)

Just reserved my UHaul trailer -- too many unstackable CRT items to
comfortably ride with in the Jetta!

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 7:31 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic <