[vcf-midatlantic] Commodore in Trooper, PA??

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:16:54 EST 2017

I am nearby and can probably go help with this. Please let me know when others are planning to go.

Chris F.

On Dec 1, 2017, at 6:12 PM, William Sudbrink via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

Did anybody else catch the odd post on the VCFed forums from a guy claiming
to be disposing of the contents of a  "gmt plant"?

Talking about wafers, blueprints, sealed games, C64s?  Someone close enough
to take a look?

Bill S.

The posting is in the For Sale: spotted on Craigslist thread for some
reason, by the way.

---