[vcf-midatlantic] MOBIDIC replica project

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:20:20 EST 2017

Jeff,

This sounds very interesting. If possible, I would like to follow your work to learn from you. Contact me privately if you have time.

Chris

On Dec 1, 2017, at 3:23 PM, Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:

So far, it appears to be possible. I'm already researching how to make the
MOBIDIC components work as Arduino libraries. Once I wrap my head around
its computing paradigm, that effort will become easier.

On Dec 1, 2017 12:56 PM, "Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic" <