[vcf-midatlantic] Commodore in Trooper, PA??

Christopher Gioconda cgioconda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:44:28 EST 2017

I work in Conshohocken so if I can help in any way, I can make myself
available.

Christopher Gioconda
cgioconda at gmail.com

On Dec 2, 2017 12:39 PM, "Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic" <

I am nearby and can probably go help with this. Please let me know when
others are planning to go.

Chris F.

On Dec 1, 2017, at 6:12 PM, William Sudbrink via vcf-midatlantic <

Did anybody else catch the odd post on the VCFed forums from a guy claiming
to be disposing of the contents of a  "gmt plant"?

Talking about wafers, blueprints, sealed games, C64s?  Someone close enough
to take a look?

Bill S.

The posting is in the For Sale: spotted on Craigslist thread for some
reason, by the way.

---