[vcf-midatlantic] I visited MOS Technology building today...

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sat Dec 2 23:29:32 EST 2017

VCF will house the tapes, just in case! Get them here and we'll have the
right people read them later. Let me know if $ or other resources are
needed.

Evan Koblentz
Director, Vintage Computer Federation
evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999

www.vcfed.org
@vcfederation

On Dec 2, 2017 11:07 PM, "Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic" <