[vcf-midatlantic] I visited MOS Technology building today...

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:28:28 EST 2017

OMG, I talked to the guy yesterday who was cleaning out that building,
apparently he had tried for several weeks to get onto the forums. All the
while, still having to work/throw out stuff. As long as we can get there,
we can still recover/save some of the stuff.

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 11:30 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> VCF will house the tapes, just in case! Get them here and we'll have the
> right people read them later. Let me know if $ or other resources are
> needed.
>
> Evan Koblentz
> Director, Vintage Computer Federation
> evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999
>
> www.vcfed.org
> @vcfederation
>

> On Dec 2, 2017 11:07 PM, "Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic" <
>
> > See the thread.
> > Open issue:  A ton of mag tapes are in the basement.  Could possibly have
> > C=
> > stuff on them.  Any one interested in that? I'll have pictures tomorrow
> of
> > the site.
> >
> > http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?60872-Gmt-plant-
> > final-cleanout-commadore-stuff-help!/page2
> >
> > DC

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...
Normal Person: Huh? Huh? What?