[vcf-midatlantic] Have you grown tired of your WiF232 Internet Modem?

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Sun Dec 3 14:24:05 EST 2017

> I would like to get a WiFi232. It appears a new production "batch" may not be forthcoming. If the new has worn off yours, please let me know. Fair price or maybe a trade.
> Thanks,
> Jim

Maybe it's time to just make a new one? It would be easy to have the PCBs
made in China SMD then reflow them at the local makerspace. Could probably
stuff the boards quickly. The thing I don't know about is the software
with the ATDT IP address thing. Not sure if that was custom or if that's
how the chipset is configured or what. I think they're those Expressif
modules?