[vcf-midatlantic] Have you grown tired of your WiF232 Internet Modem?

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 17:29:45 EST 2017

I’d like to see another batch, by the time I got around to trying to order
one, after the online articles about them, I wasn’t able to get one.

And yes, while something similar could be made with a Pi, I’d personally
rather have a “module” I can just plug in, rather than re-creating the
wheel. I’m hoping that another batch is made.

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 3:22 PM william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <

> On Dec 3, 2017 3:20 PM, "Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic" <
> >
> > Paul will be at Festivus, there's your opportunity to solicit a new
> batch!
> >

> > On Dec 3, 2017 2:17 PM, "Jim Scheef via vcf-midatlantic" <
> >
> > > I would like to get a WiFi232. It appears a new production "batch" may
> not
> > > be forthcoming. If the new has worn off yours, please let me know. Fair
> > > price or maybe a trade.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Jim
> > >

> You can make something similar with a raspberry pi too.
>
> Bill Degnan
> twitter: billdeg
> vintagecomputer.net

Normal Person: So you go surfing?