[vcf-midatlantic] Museum letter to Festivus Claus

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun Dec 3 22:22:58 EST 2017

Dear Festivus Claus,

Here are some things we would really like to have for the museum. We've
been very good this year!!!

- A long RCA cable (about 20 ft.) so we can attach the Lego demo station
(Laser 128) to the big workbench monitor.

- Demodulator (to attach a 2600 to RCA input on the same big monitor)

- Combined DVD/VCR unit, that would save space vs. separate ones.

- Fanless rack-mount switch. Martin recommended fanless versions of the
Juniper EX2200 or Cisco 3010. We'd like at least 12 ports, 24 would be
ideal, with PoE support.

- Rack-mountable UPS with good batteries

- Dark chocolate for Evan (thought I'd sneak that in!)

- Rack-mountable sliding keyboard tray

- Keyboard with built-in trackpad/trackball

- Two matching office chairs -- black/chrome, cushioned, wheels, arm
supports

- One bench-height stool -- black/chrome, cushioned, wheels

Perhaps some of next week's party attendees can bring us any of these
items on behalf of Festivus Claus. Keep in mind it's all tax-deductible.