[vcf-midatlantic] Museum letter to Festivus Claus

Anthony Becker mayhemmby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:33:20 EST 2017

I have a Compaq rack mountable keyboard with built in trackball mouse. It
has PS/2 connectors not usb. I unfortunately do not have the drawer. I
can’t bring it to festivus since, being out of town I can’t make it. But if
no one has supplied one by the time I’m back it can be yours for the low
low price of free.

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 10:24 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <