[vcf-midatlantic] Museum letter to Festivus Claus

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 4 11:35:54 EST 2017

> - A long RCA cable (about 20 ft.) so we can attach the Lego demo station
> (Laser 128) to the big workbench monitor.

20 foot cable? Seems excessive. My gut tells me that there is a simpler way
to do what you want. How will you be demonstrating this exactly. Kids will
be walking into the workshop area? Or will you be wheeling it out for them
to see? Can't you use a small monitor like a //c monitor, Apple monitor or
even a Commodore 1702 monitor?