[vcf-midatlantic] Bernie S at Festivus 2017

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 4 11:39:25 EST 2017

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Christopher Gioconda via vcf-midatlantic <

> I have to admit, I saw the subject line and thought it was the Senator from
> Vermont.

Yeah, that's pretty funny! I never thought about it until I googled "Bernie
S" and found the politician at the top of the list.

FYI: Festivus is a no politics zone. Just vintage computer geekery and
nerdery. Let's keep things light and keep the politics at home guys! Ain't
nobody got time for dat!