[vcf-midatlantic] vacuum tube computers

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Mon Dec 4 14:51:27 EST 2017

Would analog computers have be used in control systems where feed back would
be use. I can't quite recall those classes anymore (I haven't needed them
since the early 80's).

Also my Calculus professor gave us an example of Calc used daily. I can't
quite recall all of it but something like

Acceleration
Speed
force

I think that you can derive the next from the later. I'm sure there are
other examples of where we actually use these formulas without realizing
it.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com