[vcf-midatlantic] batteries in computers (was: NeXTstation)

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:14:02 EST 2017

I have been clipping or replacing batteries, it's an an ongoing thing not
something you to in a single afternoon.

Maybe we could assign a shelf or a row to teams of volunteers to help
defray the labor

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Dec 4, 2017 3:06 PM, "Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic" <