[vcf-midatlantic] batteries in computers (was: NeXTstation)

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:17:39 EST 2017

A couple of suggestions:

Take a photo of the battery in situ before you remove the battery.  If you
have no "official photographer", use your cell
phone camera, and then email the photo to Evan with what the picture is of
in the body of the email.
This will help later when the battery is to be replaced.

Extra credit: put the batteyr you removed in a zip log baggie and attach it
to the computer (or put it
inside) so a new battery can be purchased if the computer is ever put back
in service.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <