[vcf-midatlantic] Have you grown tired of your WiF232 Internet Modem?

Henry S. Courbis info at reactivemicro.com
Mon Dec 4 18:07:55 EST 2017

>Do you think the demand has died off, or you just don't have the time to
fufill orders?

I've spoken with Paul Rickards about helping make more units.  There's some
new competition as mentioned, and unless Paul has a real burning desire to
share files then it's probably not worth cloning as I / Manila Gear had
planned.

After some talking with Bill Degnan and John Morris (Applesauce:
https://wiki.reactivemicro.com/Applesauce), I think there are some issue
that need to be addressed with the project in order to better support more
platforms as well as some missing options.  When Morris is done with
Applesauce we have plans to tackle some other less relevant projects and
this particular one I feel should be pretty simple.  And if done correctly
can offer a lot more to the retro community than the current solutions.

Not sure when the project would start, however I guess about April assuming
all goes well with Applesauce in the coming months.

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 2:06 AM, Ethan via vcf-midatlantic <