[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus 2017 Info readme2.txt (part 2)

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Dec 6 14:31:09 EST 2017

*EQUIPMENT:*
VCF will have tables setup for food and games.

We will have two full sized refrigerators and one full sized freezer to
temporarily store food and drinks.

We will be borrowing *my* propane grill to cook hamburgers and hot
dogs outside.

*DRINKS:*
Everyone is encouraged to bring their own drinks and enough to share with
others. Bring your favorite and put what you are bringing on the list:

*FOOD:*
VCF will be supplying hamburgers, hot dogs, condiments, plates, forks,
napkins, cups.

I sent out a list of what we need. E-mail me if you want to bring.

You are encouraged to bring your own favorite good and put what you are
bringing on the list:

*IMPORTANT TO KEEP FOOD AND DRINKS IN THE CAFETERIA! THIS IS THE RULE OF
THE FACILITY OWNERS.*

*ENTERTAINMENT?*

Ian: Vintage video games and boob tubes.

Jeff Brace: Namco Joystick games, C64 Jostick Games, Intellivision Joystick
Games, C64 with Super CPU and Metal Dust with optional PS2 controller, Cards
Against Humanity!, Vectrex

Evan: Will be entertaining us bad jokes and stinky farts.

Bill Degnan: Live action Terrance and Philip skit with Jeff Brace.

Name the farter/burper: Throughout the night there will be a contest to
identify who farted or burped. Difficulty will increase when we are all in
bed and it is dark.

*STAYING OVERNIGHT?*

Let me know if you want to stay overnight. The cost is $25. A mattress is
provided in a bunk bed frame. You provide your own mattress cover,
blankets, pillows. There is a shower area, lounge, bunk beds, hot water for
tea, microwave oven, toaster oven, keurig, coffee pot, ice machine, sink,
cable TV, wi-fi.

Evan will be responsible for sorting the snoring people into the "snoring
room" and the non-snoring people into the "non-storing" room.

To get an accurate headcount, let me know as soon as possible that you are
staying overnight and how many nights. There will be coffee, milk, cream,
sugar and tea bags available as well.

* BUYING, SELLING, FREEBIES :*

You are allowed to bring items to sell and trade with specific individuals,
but this isn't a hamfest where you get a table to sell your stuff. If you
want to bring your stuff, you are encourage to post to the list what you
want to sell/trade and set it up ahead of time with individuals.

Anything you bring in and don't sell/trade, you bring home.

We can set aside a freebie table as per traditional, but you *must* take
your stuff home before leaving if no one takes it.

 *SIGN-UP LINK:*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1odmPxfBK9BrR-NDZIx4_c-V2lZpt_-vU-
3fIBGiyrM4/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone is actually reading this, then reply with 42.