[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Feats of strength - Bills vs. Jeffs vs. Jonahtan's (sorry only two Evan's)

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Wed Dec 6 16:29:17 EST 2017

> On Dec 6, 2017, at 4:06 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>

>> ​Why not combine feats of strength and airing of grevances?  Whomever gets ranked on the most without breaking down in tears or storming off, wins!​
>
> Bring it on, I dish plenty and can take it back.
>
> But there are plenty of our friends whom I would not subject to public grievance-airing....

People of smaller stature....aim for the kneecaps and groin of your opponent.....people of large stature......stomp on the little guy before he has a chance to kneecap you or kick you in the groin.......response to all public grievances should be "I fart in your general direction" or something similarly appropriate.

If they don't like it, tough (insert expletive here)!! ;-)
Tony