[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone with a QIC drive or original LaserDisc player coming to Festivus?

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 22:03:04 EST 2017

The planets aligned, and it looks like I'll be able to make it to Festivus
this year :D

I have a QIC tape that has the OS for the TI MicroExplorer LISP card I got
a few years back... and no way to read it. It's Mac formatted somehow. Does
anyone have something that could read this tape?

I've also got some somewhat degraded LaserDiscs from 1979 that don't play
in my 1990s player. If someone has one of the original machines with a
helium neon laser tube I'd love to see if the discs are salvageable.

Thanks!

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085