[vcf-midatlantic] FS at Festivus: Working Kaypro 2

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:24:19 EST 2017

Jonathan,

Can you bring an XT IDE kit and slot 8 adapter?  I’m bringing a 5155 that I
need to test, to Festivus.

I also just noticed that you are doing NVRAM battery replacements for
Sun4c.  I’ll have to talk to you, as I will need to replace all my NVRAMs.
Not quite yet, though.

Thanks!
- Alex

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 09:44 systems_glitch via vcf-midatlantic <