[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Degnan bringing update

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:12:34 EST 2017

Of the things I offered I was asked to bring
VaxStation 3100 for Ian
RL01 cart for Jon
XT era keyboards (poss Herb interest)
VT 100 with poss flyback issue (just the bare cover and tube)
Non DEC-branded 11/44 era A/D type cards for Herb.

I am looking for a DecMate OS/8 disk and drive cable, eventually I will
make one but if anyone has one to sell/trade let me know.

I am looking for an RL02 stand alone RSX-11M compatible with an 11/40 with
no EIS card, so it needs to be an older version.  I have three or four
RL02s but none work, I am doing something wrong to build.

I might need a NeXT Cube CD tray, if I am correct that these are not the
same as a CD tray from a SGI.

BIll