[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone with a QIC drive or original LaserDisc player coming to Festivus?

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:30:32 EST 2017

Do I recall that some QIC cartridges had internal belts that turn to goo eventually, or was that a different tape that I'm thinking of? Either way, obviously, beware media integrity, especially in re: moisture. The old "25W bulb in a small box for a week" treatment might be warranted.

And if you ever do get it imaged, make sure you send the image off to Jason Scott at the Archive. :-)

- Dave