[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Degnan bringing update

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:21:10 EST 2017

I put a caddy from an sgi into the bay but the drive does not seem open
enough/responsive as I would expect.  If it's a std caddy drive then there
is a mechanical problem.  Thanks for helping me confirm

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Dec 7, 2017 4:12 PM, "Matt Patoray via vcf-midatlantic" <