[vcf-midatlantic] The Games of Joseph Weisbecker

Pierri, Florencia pierrif at tcnj.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:00:22 EST 2017

Dear All,

I wanted to bring your attention to a new exhibit we have at the Sarnoff
Collection that might be of interest to all of you, *Playing with
Innovation: The Games of Joseph Weisbecker
<https://davidsarnoff.tcnj.edu/2017/12/07/playing-with-innovation-the-games-of-joseph-weisbecker/>*.
You might recognize that name from the 1802 microprocessor, but this
exhibit focuses on the paper and plastic computer games he developed in the
late 1960s and 1970s.

If you're driving back from Festivus and your path takes you to Ewing,
consider coming to visit the Sarnoff <https://davidsarnoff.tcnj.edu/visit/>.
Or, you can visit our online exhibition--which has more detailed
information about the individual games-- here
<http://sarnoff.omeka.net/exhibits/show/playing-with-innovation>.

All Best,
Flori

--