[vcf-midatlantic] The Games of Joseph Weisbecker

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Dec 7 16:30:15 EST 2017

> Dear All,
>
> I wanted to bring your attention to a new exhibit we have at the Sarnoff
> Collection that might be of interest to all of you, *Playing with
> Innovation: The Games of Joseph Weisbecker
> <https://davidsarnoff.tcnj.edu/2017/12/07/playing-with-innovation-the-games-of-joseph-weisbecker/>*.
> You might recognize that name from the 1802 microprocessor, but this
> exhibit focuses on the paper and plastic computer games he developed in the
> late 1960s and 1970s.
>
> If you're driving back from Festivus and your path takes you to Ewing,
> consider coming to visit the Sarnoff <https://davidsarnoff.tcnj.edu/visit/>.
> Or, you can visit our online exhibition--which has more detailed
> information about the individual games-- here
> <http://sarnoff.omeka.net/exhibits/show/playing-with-innovation>.
>
> All Best,
> Flori

Flori,

Thank you for the information. Many of us saw the exhibit a few years
ago on a tour given by Ben Gross (who since moved on to the Linda Hall
Library in KC), but now there's a great reason to re-visit it!

Consider yourself invited to come see our exhibits, too. Email me
off-list if you would like to do so.

-Evan