[vcf-midatlantic] SNOW! and Festivus

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Dec 7 22:21:49 EST 2017

So the current forecast for our area has predicted 3 inches of snow in
InfoAge's area. It will be starting around 10am and accumulate over a few
hours. This could change to more or less.

The party is still going forward as planned. Everyone is encouraged to use
their best judgment as to their safety in driving to Festivus. If you do
drive, then take it slow. Leaving early is greatly encouraged as well.

Evan will be staying there Friday night for anyone wanting to come earlier
and stay Friday night is welcome. Please send me a private reply to let me
know that you will be arriving earlier.

If you decide not to come, then let me know that as well.

http://www.nj.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/12/revised_forecast_calls_for_3_to_4_inches_of_snow_i.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

Also keep in mind that we will still be there Sunday until around 5 or 6pm.