[vcf-midatlantic] SNOW! and Festivus

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 8 10:19:20 EST 2017

Hey everyone.

I urge you all to take Jeff's advice: allow extra time for your trip, or
come up this evening if you can. The latest forecast says 4-5 inches in *
other * parts of NJ but only 2-3 inches at the museum. Safety is always
priority #1. But if you can still get here then I'd assert snow only adds
to the Festivus tradition! :) Also there is plenty of space for more people
to stay Saturday night if you want to wait until roads are clearer Sunday
before leaving.

Be safe and I can't wait to see you all!

On Dec 8, 2017 9:37 AM, "Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic" <