[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus door code

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 8 18:56:19 EST 2017

There's no way to keep the main party building door unlocked and we do not
want to prop it. When entering this weekend use code 1029.

The code is being changed on Monday.

On Dec 8, 2017 1:29 PM, "Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic" <

Awesome! It's great how she can support us!

Here's the latest on the snow prediction:
http://www.nj.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/12/6_inches_of_
snow_could_fall_in_nj_saturday.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <