[vcf-midatlantic] SNOW! and Festivus

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:52:06 EST 2017

Speaking of snow, my in-laws are making rumblings about possibly not coming to watch the kids while I'm away, in which case I won't be able to make it because it's my wife's busy season. They haven't decided anything yet and probably won't until the morning, but I figure advance warning would probably be a good idea. I hope to see you all tomorrow!

- Dave